Are you pregnant?
NHS choices has a pregnancy and baby guide that answers questions like:
- signs and symptoms of pregnancy
- pregnancy tests
- your next steps if you've had a positive pregnancy test
Teenage pregnancy guideNHS choices has a guide for young mums that looks at issues like:
- who to talk to for confidential advice
- getting help if you're on your own
- continuing your education
Options and termination of pregnancy
You do not need a referral to access these free services, you can contact them yourself.
- The South West London Central Booking Service is the first point of contact
- They can provide advice, discuss your options with you, and arrange an appointment with you for consultation or treatment
- Tel: 0345 872 5503
- For more information on termination of pregnancy see NHS Choices