Paying your penalty
You can pay your penalty charge notice (PCN) online:
- if you've registered with us, you can log in with your Kingston online account
- if you don't want to register for an online account, or if you want to pay for someone else's PCN, you can also continue without logging in
You will need the notice to hand.
If you share your computer, or if you are using a computer in a library or Internet cafe, you should completely disconnect from our website when you have completed the payment to ensure that your card details remain safe.
The cost of paying penalty charge notices issued by us goes up the longer you leave it unpaid.
The rules around payment are set across the country. You can read about them on GOV.UK
You should not pay a fine if you are going to appeal against it.
Penalty charges for the borough are:
- £110 for higher rate parking penalties
- £60 for lower rate parking penalties
- £130 for bus lane penalties
- £130 for moving traffic penalties