Find a garage to rent
Looking for somewhere to park your car? You should rent one of our garages. We have garages available all over Kingston upon Thames.
You can rent one for £20.17 per week. Anyone can rent one - you don't have to live in the borough.
Council housing tenants and leaseholders who meet certain criteria may not need to pay VAT and can rent a garage for £16.81 per week. See rules for renting for criteria details.
Please note - we currently have garages in these areas available to let:
- Armeston, Sheephouse Way, New Malden KT3 5PF
- Furzeland, Sheephouse Way, New Malden KT3 5PF
- Martin House, Charnwood Close, New Malden KT3 3JD
- Trevelyan Court, South Lane, New Malden, KT3 5LG
- Albury, King Charles Road, Surbiton, KT5 8PX
- Grantchester, St Peters Road, Kingston (on Cambridge Road Estate) KT1 3JG
- Impington, Willingham Way, Kingston (on Cambridge Road Estate) KT1 3AL
- Westwick, Chesterton Terrace (on Cambridge Road Estate) KT1 3JE
Can I rent one?
To rent a garage you:
- must be over 18
- must set up a Direct Debit to pay
- must not use it as a business premises
- will need to provide proof of address and photo ID.
- should read the rules for renting before applying
If you'd like to rent a garage, just complete our form.