Early Years and Family Information Services in Kingston
Children's services in Kingston are provided by Achieving for Children (AfC).
Achieving for Children is a community interest company created by the Royal Borough of Kingston upon Thames and the London Borough of Richmond upon Thames to provide their children's services.
If you are looking for information on children's or family services or support in Kingston, you will find it on the Community Information section of the AfCinfo website
On the website you can find information about:
- early education funding for 2, 3 and 4 year olds and 30 hours childcare offer
- early years services (including support for childcare providers in Kingston)
- Family Information Service
- Children's Centres
- Parenting support
- Emotional Health Services
- Leisure activities for children and young people
Information on support and services for families including children and young people with special educational needs or disabilities can be found on the SEND Local Offer section of the AfCinfo website.
Information for young people can be found on the Young People's section of AfCinfo website.